sun dried tomato chicken parmesan dog treat recipe
- 1 chicken breast cooked and chopped
- 1/8 cup chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped parsley leaves
- 2 chopped basil leaves
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice place, on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.