tomato mint kiwi chicken dog treat recipe
- 1 Chicken Breast cooked and chopped
- 1 Kiwi peeled and chopped
- 1 6 ounce can Tomato Paste
- 1/2 tablespoon dried Mint leaves
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice place on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen.
i didnt think dogs were supposed to eat tomato.
Thank you for your concern Rachel but per the ASPCA .. The green parts of the tomato plant (leaves, stems and unripe fruit) are considered toxic because they contain solanine, which has the potential to produce significant gastrointestinal and central nervous system effects. However ripe tomatoes, the part of the plant typically used in food products, are not toxic.
Pups shouldn’t be munching on tomato plants, that’s what would be bad for them.