berry good muffins dog treat recipe
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Strawberries
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 1/3 cup Wheat Flour
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Egg
- 4 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and grease a muffin tin or line with paper cups.
- In a large bowl mix milk, oil, honey, vanilla and egg.
- In a second bowl mix whole wheat flour and baking powder, once well mixed add to wet mixture.
- Once combined fold in fruit.
- Fill prepared muffin tins about 1/3 full and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the center springs back when touched.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack and refrigerate.
I think the dogs only got three of these, they taste great with honey so it’s a recipe that can be enjoyed by everyone.