or “Boo”Berry Bats for an even more Halloween fun!
blueberry bats dog treat recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 2 tablespoons powdered Milk
- 2 cups Wheat Flour
- 2 cups Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Blueberries pureed
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Puree blueberries in a blender and combine all ingredients in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with cookie cutter of your choice.
- Bake on a lightly greased cookie sheet for 20 to 30 minutes until slightly browned.
- Allow to cool.
- Beat cream cheese, blueberry puree and honey together until well mixed.
- Spread on cookies.