Fruit Pizza Dog Treat Recipe
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 banana
- an assortment of fresh or canned dog safe fruit
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and spray a pizza pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients until well mixed.
- Press dough evenly in bottom of pan, bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges.
- Allow to cool.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese and banana until smooth.
- Spread topping over biscuit base.
- Arrange fruit over cream cheese in you design of choice.
- Cut and serve.