peanut butter and jam dog treat recipe
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with a cookie cutter of your choice.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until slightly browned on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Once cooled spread one biscuit with jam and the top with second biscuit.
You can use what ever jam or jelly you have on hand (no grape!) just be aware that they usually contain a LOT of sugar to be sure to spread it on as thin as you can.