ginger molasses snaps dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup Molasses
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- 2 1/4 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- pinch Ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix whole wheat flour, cinnamon and ginger and set aside.
- Beat eggs then add molasses and vanilla extract. Once combined add to flour mix and knead until combined into dough.
- Roll 1/2 inch thick and cut with cookie cutter.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake 10 to 15 minutes or until edges brown.
- Cool and refrigerate.