ginger molasses snaps dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup Molasses
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- 2 1/4 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- pinch Ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix whole wheat flour, cinnamon and ginger and set aside.
- Beat eggs then add molasses and vanilla extract. Once combined add to flour mix and knead until combined into dough.
- Roll 1/2 inch thick and cut with cookie cutter.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake 10 to 15 minutes or until edges brown.
- Cool and refrigerate.
I must now immediately go out and adopt a dog from the nearest animal shelter. You recipes look absolutely delicious!
Love the joke! And your recipes look great too, so glad I found your site!
I made these as a Christmas gift for my exceptionally picky nephew (of the canine variety!), and they were a hit.
The joke is quite clever– your boys sound adorable.
I’m so glad your nephew liked them, it’s always a good Christmas when everyone has something to snack on. Woof!