Carob and banana treats to start your dog drooling!
carob banana dog treat recipe
- 1 medium sized Banana
- 1/2 cup Carob Powder
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 3/4 cups Milk
- 1/4 cup Cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mash banana (I just used a potato masher) and mix with other ingredients until well combined.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with your cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and poke with a fork to prevent air bubbles. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen bones.