tomato herb dog treat recipe
- 6 ounce can Tomato Paste
- 1 teaspoon dried Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Basil
- 5 ounce can Evaporated Milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice, poke each biscuit with a fork to prevet bubbles.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 4 to 5 dozen bones.
Make sure that the only ingredient in your tomato paste is tomatoes. A lot of brands add garlic and other spices for taste so make sure to avoid those.