1 cup Buckwheat Flour
1 (6 ounce) can Tomato Paste
1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 teaspoon dried Parsley
1/2 teaspoon dried Basil
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 to 1/8 inch thick.
4. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice, poke tops with a fork to prevent puffing.
5. Place on your prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Cool and refrigerate. Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds.