These honey carrot treats were meant to lure a chocolate carrying rabbit to my house but all I ended up with were a bunch of fat dogs!
honey carrot dog treat recipe
- 1 Chicken breast cooked and chopped
- 2 Carrots grated
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 teaspoon dried Parsley
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until browned at the edges. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen rounds
The dough is sticky so lightly spray your hands with non stick spray before you roll the dough into balls.
I don’t think that’s the Easter Bunny ..