I don’t know about you but this new year is getting off to a slow start for me, or maybe I’m the one moving slow .. either way I needed a quick and easy, and cheesy dog biscuit and I figured you wouldn’t mind one either. Woof!
easy cheesy dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheese
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen small circles