While you’re out doing your food shopping make sure to grab an extra sweet potato and some dried cranberries so you can whip up these tasty gluten-free treats.
sweet potato cranberry dog treat recipe
- 1 medium Sweet Potato cooked and mashed
- 1/4 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 cup Soy Flour
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix the mashed sweet potato, dried cranberries, soy flour and milk until well combined.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick. Take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until lightly browned at the edges.
- Allow to cool completely and then break into pieces. Refrigerate.