bacon kale pumpkin dog treat recipe
- 2 slices Bacon cooked and chopped
- 2 Kale leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 teaspoon Parsley
- 1/4 cup Buckwheat Flour
- 2 tablespoons Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Puree kale, water and pumpkin until smooth.
- In a large bowl, add bacon, parsley and buckwheat flour to Kale mixture.
- Once well mixed, scoop dough into the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen treats.