Ahhh, the beautiful combination of peanut butter and parmesan cheese. Perfect for this month of looooove!
peanut butter parmesan dog treat recipe
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen small hearts