banana blueberry biscotti dog treat recipe
- 2 Bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 tablespoon Flaxseeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 cups Spelt Flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Combine dry ingredients spelt flour, baking power and cinnamon, stir until well mixed.
- Add bananas, blueberries, flaxseeds and milk to dry mix and knead until all ingredients are well combined.
- Form dough into flat logs about 6 inches wide and 1 inch high. Bake on prepared baking sheet for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes then cut logs into 1 inch slices.
- Place slices on prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, until the slices are dry and crunchy. Allow to cool.
- Makes 1 to 2 dozen biscotti.