I spotted these frogs hanging out and enjoying the leap year.
I’m not sure how they got into the desert but the dogs didn’t seem to mind snacking on their pumpkin-y goodness.
cream cheese pumpkin dog treat recipe
- 1 15 ounce can Pureed Pumpkin
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice. Use a fork poke holes in the tops of the biscuits to prevent then from puffing up.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 5 to 6 dozen frogs.