You’re only four easy ingredients away from a tasty gluten-free treat for your pup.
peanut butter molasses dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Molasses
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 cups White Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a heavily floured surface 1/4 inch thick. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen rounds.