blueberry cantaloupe dog treat recipe
- 1/4 cup Blueberries
- 1/4 cup chopped Cantaloupe
- 1 tablespoon Molasses
- pinch Cinnamon
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Puree blueberries and cantaloupe until smooth.
- Mix puree and the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Spoon 1/2 teaspoon fulls of dough onto prepared baking sheet
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 1 to 2 dozen treats.