School is back in full swing and I figured the pups would enjoy a version of the kiddos favorite after school treat. It’s also gluten free so it can be enjoyed be even sensitive doggies.
peanut butter apple biscotti bites dog treat recipe
- 1 Apple cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup Soy Flour
- 1/4 cup Oats
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Combine dry ingredients and stir until well mixed. Add apple, peanut butter and milk to dry mix and knead until all ingredients are well combined.
- Form dough into flat logs about 5 inches wide and 1 inch high. Bake on prepared baking sheet for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes then cut logs into 1 x 1 inch squares.
- Place squares back onto baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, until the pieces are dry and crunchy.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- 1 to 2 dozen.