Several of you have requested grain and gluten free version of my most popular recipes so I’ve decided to
bow to your pressure(haha) help your sensitive pups enjoy some treats too!
These grain and gluten free peanut butter bacon treats should get you started. Woof!
peanut butter bacon dog treat recipe
- 2 slices Bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Eggs
- pinch Parsley
- 1 cup Buckwheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface as thin as you can and take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter). Be careful to score the dough, not completely cut through.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cool and break into pieces, then refrigerate.