Banana and peanut butter just scream Elvis don’t they? And these treats will have your dog dancing in his blue suede shoes.
banana nut carob dog treat recipe
- 1 medium Banana mashed
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 tablespoons Carob Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a heavily floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with your cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds.
*50 internet points for anyone who can tell me the name of the smoothie place that inspired this recipe!