Is now a good time for more bacon treats? haha What a silly question, it’s always a good time for bacon!
bacon kale dog treat recipe
- 2 slices Bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup chopped Kale stems removed
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon out dough and shape into 1/4 inch sized balls. Place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until browned.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen balls