apple tomato pork dog treat recipe
- 2 slices Bacon crisply cooked and chopped
- 1 cup Apple Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 1/4 teaspoon Basil
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Spoon teaspoon fulls of dough onto prepared baking sheet
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 1 to 2 dozen treats