“Dogs never lie about love.” Jeffrey Moussaieff Masson
bacon cheese burger cake dog treat recipe
- 1/2 pound ground Beef cooked and drained
- 2 slices Bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 stick Butter melted
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Use a silicone cake pan or grease and flour a 9 inch round cake pan or one 9×9 inch pan.
- In a medium bowl mix whole wheat flour and baking soda then set aside.
- In a large bowl mix egg, milk, cheese, butter, bacon and beef.
- Once well combined add to the flour mixture and stir until mixed.
- Spoon cake batter into the cake pan.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle come out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan then remove and place on wire racks to cool completely.
I used a heart shaped cookie cutter to cut the shapes out of the cake, you can do the same or just cut it into bite sized pieces for your dog.
Excellent post! You have a really cool site here!
My dog would do backflips for this cake!!!