bacon cheese burger cake dog treat recipe
- 1/2 pound ground Beef cooked and drained
- 2 slices Bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 stick Butter melted
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Use a silicone cake pan or grease and flour a 9 inch round cake pan or one 9×9 inch pan.
- In a medium bowl mix whole wheat flour and baking soda then set aside.
- In a large bowl mix egg, milk, cheese, butter, bacon and beef.
- Once well combined add to the flour mixture and stir until mixed.
- Spoon cake batter into the cake pan.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle come out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan then remove and place on wire racks to cool completely.
I used a heart shaped cookie cutter to cut the shapes out of the cake, you can do the same or just cut it into bite sized pieces for your dog.