Time for some easy, freezy Halloween fun!
frozen strawberry coconut dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup Strawberries pureed
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- Pour the pureed strawberries into your molds, until the bottoms are covered.
- Allow to freeze for 30 minutes or until hard.
- Top with coconut milk and allow to freeze for up to eight hours, so they can fully set.
- Run warm water around the mold to remove.
The amount you need will vary based on the size of your molds, these measurements are for a standard ice cube tray.