pineapple tomato chicken dog treat recipe
- 1 Chicken breast cooked and chopped
- 1 cup drained crushed Pineapple
- 1 Egg
- 1 6 ounce can Tomato Paste
- 1 teaspoon dried Basil
- 2 cups Buckwheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
- Once well mixed, scoop dough into 1 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen rounds.