strawberry mint beef liver dog treat recipe
- 1/2 pound Beef Liver cooked
- 1 cup chopped Strawberries
- 1 tablespoon dried Peppermint Leaves
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Puree the chopped strawberries and cooked liver until smooth.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once well mixed, Fill a cookie scoop 1/4 full and drop dough on to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen treats