bacon, egg and cheese bites dog treat recipe
- 3 slices Bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Spelt Flour
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once well mixed, Fill a cookie scoop 1/4 full and drop dough on to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until browned at the edges.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen bites.