1/2 cup Blueberries, pureed until pour-able
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
2 tablespoons Honey
1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
1 cup Spelt Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick.
4. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice, poke each biscuit with a fork to prevent bubbles.
5. Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned at the edges. Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen hearts.