ginger pumpkin oat dog treat recipe
- 1 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- pinch Ginger
- 1 tablespoon Molasses optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Put the dough into a piping bag (with the tip of your choice) and pipe the mixture onto your prepared cooking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until lightly browned. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 6 to 7 dozen drops.