blueberry goat cheese dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup Blueberries pureed
- 1/4 cup Goat Cheese Crumbles
- 1/2 cup Spelt Flour
- pinch Basil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice and on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen biscuits.