ginger molasses sweet potato dog treat recipe
- 1 Sweet Potato cooked and mashed (approximately 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons Molasses
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3/4 cup Spelt Flour
- pinch Ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto the parchment paper or silicone baking mat 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge and cut the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, break into pieces and refrigerate.