peanut butter bacon banana dog treat recipe
- 2 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 Banana mashed
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice and on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen biscuits.