strawberry peanut butter banana kisses dog treat recipe
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 cup Water
- 1 8 ounce package Cream Cheese
- 1 banana
- 3 to 4 Strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenhight and coat a mini muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine brown rice flour, cinnamon and baking soda.
- In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter, egg, honey and water. Add to the flour mixture and stir just until mixed.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin pan, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean. Cool and refrigerate.
- Combine the cream cheese and banana until smooth.
- Ice cupcakes
- Cut strawberries into heart a shape and slice. Press into icing (I dehydrated mine for a few hours so I could get a deeper red color.)