mint & cheese beer dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon dried Mint leaves
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Spent Grain Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Scoop out dough and shape into 1 inch sized treats. Place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until browned at the edges. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen drops.