Guess what we spotted running around the trees of our favorite park? Double Cheddar Cheese Foxes.
Since these foxes were to quick for my doggys to catch (they were out foxed ..) I made some as soon as we got home so they wouldn’t feel old and out of shape. :)
double cheddar cheese dog treat recipe
- 1 cup shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees fahrenheit.
- Combine all of the ingredients until well mixed.
- Roll out dough to desired thickness and cut into shapes with the cutter of your choice.
- Place cookies on greased cookie sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until the edge brown and the cheese is bubbly.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen foxes.