cheesy sweet potato dog treat recipe
- 1 cup cooked and mashed Sweet Potato
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried Rosemary crushed
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with your cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 4 to 5 dozen small hearts.
Hey! :) I have made a few of these recipes for my fur babies, because I’m fearful of what “may” be in any of the treats or food, for that matter, that when I got this site, I looked at the recipes and decided right then and there to make some. Ya know what? My babies LOVED each and every one of them! Thank you SO much for sharing…..Keep them coming, please!
I’m glad they were a hit Sharon, I’m always happy to hear about pups loving treats!