turkey tomato basil dog treat recipe
- 1/2 pound ground Turkey cooked and drained
- 1 6 ounce can Tomato Paste
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried Basil
- 1/2 tablespoon dried Parsley
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice place on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen.