nori ginger chicken dog treat recipe
- 1 Chicken Breast cooked and chopped
- 2 Nori Sheets cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Ginger
- splash Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Spelt Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto the parchment paper or silicone baking mat 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge and cut the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Break into pieces and refrigerate.