cheesy bacon beets dog treat recipe
- 3 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup pureed Beets*
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheese
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once well mixed, fill a cookie scoop 1/2 full and drop dough on to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 1 to 2 dozen treats
*I used canned shoe string beets. A 15 ounce can, drained, yielded 1 cup of puree.