cheese, carrot & parsley dog treat recipe
- 1/4 cup grated Carrots
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheese
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tablespoon dried Parsley
- 1/2 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool. Break into pieces and refrigerate.