sweet potato honey dog treat recipe
- 1 cup cooked and mashed Sweet Potato
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 cup Spent Grain Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once well mixed, fill a cookie scoop full and drop dough on to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 1 dozen treats