Tomato Beef with Eggs
- 1/2 pound Beef cooked and chopped
- 2 Tomatoes peeled and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger
- 1 cup cooked Brown Rice
- 2 Eggs beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Use a silicone mini-muffin pan or grease a metal mini-muffin pan .
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Spoon mix into prepared muffin pan and press the tops so they are well packed.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until browned at the edges.
- Allow to cool.
- Makes 6 to 12 mini-muffins