Valentines Day maybe long past but I’m sure your pup wont mind a little extra chicken and cheese love.
tomato chicken parmesan dog treat recipe
- 1 Chicken breast cooked and chopped
- 1 6 ounce can Tomato Paste
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Parsley
- 1 cup White Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 4 to 5 dozen hearts.