apple bacon spinach dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup frozen cut leaf Spinach thawed
- 2 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup Apple Sauce
- pinch Cinnamon
- 3/4 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix well.
- Once well mixed, roll dough into 1 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 1 to 2 dozen rounds.