sweet potato spinach dog treat recipe
- 1 cup mashed Sweet Potato
- 1/4 cup chopped Spinach Leaves
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon dried Parsley
- 1/2 cup Spot Farms Grain Free Pork Recipe Dog Food*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice and place on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until the cheese bubbles and browns slightly. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 4 to 5 dozen.
* Don’t have any Spot Farms Grain Free Pork Recipe Dog Food? Go grab some! If you can’t get to a store right away you can use the dry dog food you have on hand. Just place the dried food in a food processor and grind it to a flour-like consistency and use that instead.