parmesan honey pear dog treat recipe
- 1 cup pureed Pear add water if needed to make a cup of puree
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 1/2 cup Spelt Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredient until well combined.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/4 inch balls and place them onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 1 to 2 dozen rounds