beef bourguignonne dog treat recipe
- 1 pound ground Beef cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 cup shredded Carrot
- 1 teaspoon dried Parsley
- 1/2 cup 1 stick Butter
- 1 teaspoon dried Rosemary
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, stirring well after each addition
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick and cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes, allow to sit in the cooling oven to allow them to harden. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen Bones