tomato basil chicken doughnut dog treat recipe
- 1 Chicken Breast cooked and chopped
- 1 6 ounce can Tomato Paste
- 2 Basil Leaves chopped
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Use a silicone doughnut pan or grease and flour a metal donut pan.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared doughnut pan.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan then remove and place on wire racks to cool completely.
- Makes 6 doughnuts